Monday, January 12, 2015

Men complaining about these 9 men

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/9-proposals-singapore-definitely-yes-080027805.html?linkId=11677640

Seriously, I can't stand how childish some singaporean men can get. Personally, I think the 9 men in this article are super sweet, creative, daring and thoughtful. 

I didn't bother to watch the clips, but I know they must all be really romantic. Wake up, SG men. Esp those who whine and say these 9 men are putting up monkey show only. Stop being a baby. If you're too lazy, don't think a proposal is important, say so.

If I had a bf and he gave me the "lets go buy a HDB" method, I'll probably ask him to go propose to me properly before I say yes. 

Most likely men will shoot me and say that's why I'm still single. You know what, who bloody cares? Doesn't the woman you claim to love, deserve beautiful memories of how the man she is going to spend her life with, proposed? 

No comments:

Post a Comment