Tuesday, December 23, 2014

End of year post

I must say, all efforts by myself to attempt to be a full time blogger, and hopefully in the future, be able to blog for a living, comes to zero. I'm just too darn lazy to update this blog. :P

Had another grand mal a few days before my birthday, and I'm just grateful it was on my bed... so no bruises. Birthday was spent with 2 long time friends and another gal I just got to know. I was so surprised when they showered me with presents! So touched! We had dinner at this fabulous Korean restaurant in town, where I got a 20% voucher off for the next time I visit.

In a few days time, I'll be flying off to Vietnam, where I heard its like 10 degrees now. Really? Seriously?? I'll only be back next year. Hahaha.

Actually, I've not been working since the project with the British company ended. I applied for a few positions I liked, but none reverted. And I really don't want a desk bound job anymore. Or anything to do with cold calling. Sometimes I wonder if pple are put off by my health issues, that's why they don't select me after the interviews.

Oh well, I'll look again when I return. If not I won't be able to afford my manicure and my visit to the salon before CNY. Meh.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment