Thursday, October 23, 2014

This is rather worrying

I've blacked out a few times within these few months. I don't think it's like a normal minor seizure where you just stare blankly into space or drop something. It's also not like the major ones where you find yourself on the floor, wriggling to get up. I literally just black out. 

I admit that I probably lack sleep, not because I don't sleep early, but because I wake up in the middle of the night to use the loo. That interrupts my sleep. Then sometimes when I'n drifting off to sleep, I feel a bit of seizure, but I've been tested sleep apnea free! So I really dunno what's wrong. 

Maybe the GP and neuro will suggest a brain scan. I'm not sure. I just wish my parents were more understanding instead, and not insist it must be something I did. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment